Titanium Addiction

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh Sh*t!!!

I walked out of my office to get something out of my car this afternoon only to discover that some low-life had ripped off my Kent Eriksen 96er. My 29er was left on the rack is the only good news to come out of it. I am not optimistic about it's return, but please keep your eyes open for it in your travels. I have already ordered another one, irony being that I was on the phone with Kent about 10 minutes before I walked out to make the discovery. I am hoping to pick it up when I go out to race the Breckenridge 100. I am hopeful, but not optimistic.

Interesting question from teh police woman that came to investigate: Are you willing to prosecute? My answer: Hell yeah!

2 Comments:

  • ???????????
    What a pile of
    That's going to be one hard bike to hide. Is there even another on in the tri-state area?

    So if one sees a Kent 96er it almost has to be yours.

    Wonder if they got spooked before lifting the other one?

    By Blogger SpeedyChix, At 9:58 PM  

  • Humm, after 20 minutes they'd never need a bike again...Wouldn't be getting their leg over the bike.

    By Blogger SpeedyChix, At 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home