Titanium Addiction

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Smokin'!

Okay, I don't know that for sure yet. I have only ridden it around the block so to speak. Tomorrow will be it's first official long ride.



Specifications:
Reynolds UL Fork
Reynolds Stratus DV wheels
Reynolds Ouzo Pro Handlebar
SRAM Rival Group
Ergomo Pro BB and computer
Ergomo crankset
Nokon cable set
Eriksen Sweetpost
Selle Italia SLR saddle





The sad part of this is that I will be selling my original Kent Eriksen designed bike - my Moots. Anybody interested - let me know and I will get you the specs.

Off to look at my new bike some more....

3 Comments:

  • 1. Take the decals off your wheels.
    2. Do I get a chance to sell your frame for you?
    3. I had a typo, ok? I know it's Dorr St.
    4. I am sad I can't ride with you tomorrow. :(

    By Blogger rachel, At 10:04 PM  

  • And about the price tag on the stem...or is that for the whole bike? Okay...i'll cut you loads of slack. You've got pics up of your new kid. I'm the slacker in that dept.

    This is the more mature sibling to the Moots. Kent is doing super rocket design now.

    How was your longer ride? Mine got sideswiped by work.

    Next week though: lot of good riding!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 9:04 PM  

  • I was trying to show off Rachel's hard work ;-) Actually going to end up with a different stem - just trying it out for size at the moment.
    Bike is noticeably 'quicker' than my Moots. In my case the Moots was my first roadie and was designed to be a little bit softer than this one.
    Surprised you didn't notice the Dura-Ace fd rather than the Rival. One other small item that needs to be corrected.

    By Blogger ask, At 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home