Titanium Addiction

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What a Day!

I love skiing on Christmas day. I am not Christian, so it is just another day for me. I am happy for everyone that gets to celebrate it, sad for those that have to work on what is a holiday for others, even more sad for those that have to work and the day means something more than a day off. I am generally happy for me on this day. The normal routine is going to a movie and having Chinese food - the only things generally open.

This year we are in Colorado and got to enjoy 8-10 inches of very dry powder on Christmas day. WOOOHOOO!!! It was great! Virtually no lift lines and lots of fresh snow to be found. Planning an early assault on the mountain today before everyone else gets there rear ends out. Hoping to convince someone to go with me, but if I have to go it alone, so be it.

I could go on about the skiing, but it might bore you, in case you weren't already bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home