Titanium Addiction

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cheap Entertainment


This was probably the cheapest entertainment I have had in some time. Watching my 6 year old nephew play hockey for an hour was an absolute hoot! They are at the stage where they are just beginning to understand their positions on the ice and how to skate reasonably well. The funny part is when one goes down, they inevitably take down at least one and up to 3 or 4 others and you get a pile of kids trying to stand back up. That's my brother as the 'on ice' coach standing behind his son.

The cheap part is that they are not my kids, I get to just show up and watch. My brother gets to pay the freight. This is his oldest and he has twin boys (age 4) who are chomping at the bit to get going in the sport as well. My only hope for him is that none of them decide they want to be a goalie, I understand that gets real expensive.


2 Comments:

  • Yeah little kids skating can be hilarious. The best is the scrum that usually develops when they trip over each other going for the puck.

    By Blogger sworksredace, At 9:03 AM  

  • Uh...that picture is kinda dark. I had to use my photo editing softward to lighten it so I could even see what was happening!

    By Blogger rachel, At 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home