Titanium Addiction

Monday, August 27, 2007

What a Vacation!

My coach gives me the week off. First time in a very long time that those words have come out of his keyboard. Absolutely nothing on the calendar for me last week. Struck me that I had a couple of options: a. Do nothing b. Do anything I wanted. I chose option b and had a nice week of riding just for the fun of it. Mind you, I neglected to take it easy on myself:

Monday: 1:30 of easy riding
Tuesday: Tuesday Night ride with the MVW - never an easy ride, hammer fest.
Wednesday: Easy ride on fixie
Thursday: NO RIDING
Friday: couple of hours of riding around on the fixie
Saturday: Sprint intervals with RS - not so pleasant
Sunday: Breakfast ride - similar to Tuesday, only almost 4 hours of riding

I think I need a vacation from my vacation. Now on to cx training!!

5 Comments:

  • You have a coach?

    By Blogger anomaly, At 4:36 PM  

  • He is good enough to take me from old and really slow to just old and slow.

    By Blogger ask, At 6:39 PM  

  • his coach is amish.

    saturday should read: puked up breakfast

    By Blogger rachel, At 8:10 PM  

  • Certainly thought about it!

    Amish? wtf?

    By Blogger ask, At 8:31 PM  

  • Wait.

    So your coach is Amish?

    And. And,you puked on Saturday?


    Did the Amish coach ask you to blow-chunks?
    Does puking make you faster?

    Does Nate have the same coach?

    By Blogger anomaly, At 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home