Titanium Addiction

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Miscellaneous Stuff

1. My legs finally felt 'normal' riding yesterday

2. An exciting day ahead at Cedar Point - nothing like rubbing elbows with a bunch of people who wish they were on the Jerry Springer Show instead of at an amusement park.

3. Any suggestions on the best bike storage system? Space will be available for anyone that helps me build out some space at my shop to store bikes. The space will be sort of climate controlled.

4. I have a senior in high school now. I am accepting donations to fund her college education.

5. I might be looking for a tt bike to borrow next summer for the Sylvania Triatholon. One of my daughters' friends thinks it would be a great idea to compete - she is a very good swimmer, I am a mediocre bike rider, we will be looking for a very good runner. Applications being accepted.

6. I never new that riding a fixie would be so fun. It is also a bit dangerous - I have no idea how people (messengers) do it in a big city. I would be under a bus in no time.

7. How many bikes are too many to own? Is it one more than the number you currently own? Is there such a thing as too many?

I need some coffee - TTFN

8 Comments:

  • I was serious about joining the relay with you guys. If all goes well, I'll be in 33 min shape for a 10k by then, but will guarantee at least a 35. We'll talk, say, 10 months from now :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:21 AM  

  • P-, I think you should do the entire tri next year in different relays!

    A-, #3&4 may help you answer #5, however I think you need a tt bike!

    By Blogger Jamie, At 10:03 AM  

  • Llama - you are on! If you could get under 30 would really be awesome - remember, I am the bike leg.

    J-when does the new ride arrive?

    By Blogger ask, At 7:24 PM  

  • Under 30? Holy lord, I'd almost be making a living at it if I got under 30!

    J-hmmmm...interesting. Lots of moving parts there. I'd have to get on progressively slower relays to ensure I'd be waiting for my teammate from the previous leg to finish (instead of the other way around). Then there's the body marking dilemma!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:46 AM  

  • Phil - we are counting on you. Lindy Williams will be our swimmer and I will handle the wheelchair.

    By Blogger ask, At 9:14 PM  

  • A- I'm not sure, but I did notice that they charged an extra 6k to my cc.. so my best guess is sometime after they get back from Mexico!

    P-Do it for demerley!

    By Blogger Jamie, At 11:07 AM  

  • You may need to change the blog name...with more steel joining the fleet.

    How many bikes is the right number?
    n+1

    Have the teen start working now, a lot!

    Looking forward to a gathering of all the KEs real soon. Could be a record, that many in one spot!

    By Blogger SpeedyChix, At 9:45 PM  

  • A-
    I think we need a picture of your current storage space/system and your new space.

    As for a TT rig just get some a Aerobars for your road rig.

    My Sister and her Husband want me to race a tri with them next year too. I'll be on my CX rig.

    By Blogger anomaly, At 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home